Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tiny Visitor

 Over the weekend, we had a tiny visitor come into the house. Now I am not fond of critters in the house. We have quite a few lizards that I don't mind seeing outside. But this brave little one decided to venture into my house and under the china cabinet. Megan was here and captured the little guy with a envelope and a plastic container. As she was placing him outside, he ran up her forearm. (That gives me the shivers!) She kept calm, but once he was outside and the door was closed, she gave a blood curdling scream and shivered head to toe. That set off a chain reaction of dog barking, baby crying, loud laughter and more squealing.


My tiny visitor entangled in dog hair!




L to R.:
dog, Mr. Wind, baby, bear, woman with big earring, face with raccoon tail, phantom of the opera, caricature of a momma animal holding her baby. Did you find any more? I can see at least4 more I will share with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment