Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Favorite Features

 The dish cabinet with retractable doors, which makes emptying the dishwasher a breeze.
 My new all gas Bertazzoni range, which means I can bake even when the power is out! I can't forget the spice cabinets on each side.
 The appliance garage with retractable doors and plenty of electrical outlets.
 The island is my prep counter and baking station, with a mixer lift.

 Double refrigerators! and the tray dividers above.

The new sink and faucet. Elizabeth raised the sink wall 2 inches for a total height of 38 inches. No more bending over to wash dishes. Heaven!
The Pantry. It lights up when you open the door. The shelves are u shaped to accommodate  my step stool and more items on the shelves.

The new hickory floors. This is where it all started. "If you give a moose a muffin!"

3 comments:

  1. B.E.A.U.T.I.M.U.S.!!! How come I didn't know you had a blog??? EVEN IF it just did start??? You are CrAzY like your sister!! Love you my CrAzY Cali. cousin! VA. cousin R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have confirmed some ideas I have for the kitchen in our new house---hopefull we will begin building it this summer--and given me new ideas like the set up of the pantry and the mixer lift--my mother's mixer(now mine) is awesome, but HEAVY and not something I want sitting out.
    I've not heard of the range--that's something I'll have to research. I like everything---no, I LOVE everything. You've got a talented architect daughter. :>)

    ReplyDelete