Friday, June 8, 2012

How Fast Can You Pack A Bag?

On Tuesday at 3:45 pm, we made a last minute decision to go to the coast for our anniversary. We had to leave for Sacramento at 4:30. I packed that bag really fast! We also packed lawn chairs, a cooler and some picnic supplies for the beach. Here is how we spent our anniversary:
On Wednesday, we left Sacramento and drove to the Russian River Valley to do some wine tasting. We found some great wineries  and it wasn't even the last one of the day. My favorite winery: De La Montanya. I liked every single wine there.
  Hop Kiln Winery, I love their barns.

We drove Hwy 1 to Fort Bragg. Yesterday we spent the day at the beach. We soaked in the salt air, the waves crashing, the sand, and the sunshine. We reminisced about the past and tried to plan for the future. 


I love everything about the beach.

The Shells

The Flowers

The patterns in the sand....



More Shells

Tide pools

The waves

The views

And this man. I love him. He knows me inside and out. He spoils me. And he knows the perfect way to spend our anniversary! So thanks Babe for the past 31 years and here is to many more. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment